This is the web documentation for the ArgoPrint project. It is aimed at developers and others who want to understand what ArgoPrint does and how it is implemented. The web documentation is divided into five main areas:
- Overview - You're reading it.
- Introduction - A brief introduction to the ArgoPrint system.
- Extending - A guide on how to extend the functionality of ArgoPrint.
- Architecture - The architectural description.
- API - API reference with class diagrams and crosslinks to the source code for easy browsing.
- Glossary - Contains explanations to terms and acronyms used in this documentation.